14th Badr Ethiopia Convention Vending Opportunities (All Vending Inside)
The 14th Badr Ethiopia Convention will be a great opportunity for businesses and organizations to introduce, promote and sell products to more than 1,000 participants from all over the United States and invited guests from the rest of the world.
We are accepting applications from interested individuals, businesses and organizations for various opportunities during the convention.
The available opportunities include:
- Vending Spaces in the Hall way (inside the Hotel Building)
- Banner and poster spaces inside the Conference Hall
- Brief announcements of products and businesses at the time of program transitions (Prime time messaging)
Spaces: Allotted with a table (not more than six feet long) with two chairs.
|For members (vendors from Badr member communities):||$200 for one table booth for the duration of the conference|
|For Non-members:||$300 for single unit for the duration of the conference|
Banners, Posters and Brief announcements are negotiable based on size, spot in the conference Hall and air time to covey the messages.
Vendor Booth and Vendor Exhibit Rules
- All vendors are required to comply with Exhibit Rules.
- All vendors are required to register using the Convention Registration form.
- The allotment of spaces will be assigned on first come / first served basis.
- Badr Ethiopia and Bilal Community Center are not responsible for the loss, theft or damage to participants’ displays, valuables, merchandise or other belongings before, during or after the convention.
- All vendors are required to keep their vending area clean at all times.
- Vendors are required to stay within assigned spaces for their business dealings.
Vending Booth & Vending Exhibit located at:
Crown Plaza Dallas
14315 Midway Road, Addison, Texas 75001
- Fill out the electronic form and submit it. The earlier the better, since space is allocated on first come first served basis.
- Pay the full amount for the vending space specified in the application form.
- Money order and check should be payable to: Bilal Community Center.